Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Highlights

This weekend mainly involved three things: moving, babies, & Fathers Day.

My BIL & SIL have been planning {and saving} for their big move to Portland since last summer and this weekend it finally happened! It's crazy to see their apartment loaded into a moving truck and then unloaded shortly after into a whole new space. I'm excited to hear about all their new adventures in their new city!

My niece isn't new to this blog. Unfortunately, we've only seen her a handful of times, but this weekend felt like it made up for it {at least a little bit}. I'd love to see her every single day, however an afternoon of gazing at this little beauty definintely does my heart good!

Since the whole family was together for the move, we also had a small Fathers Day celebration for my FIL & BIL. How can you go wrong with Costco pizza + Home Depot gift cards? :)




Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment