Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

There is a small change in my photos this week due to my husband {/photographer} working longer hours, which means I have resorted back to my iPhone + mirror technique like the early days. :)

Of course I'm linking up with Lindsay at The Pleated Poppy today!

{Wednesday}
Tank: Anthropologie
Tee: J.Crew outlet
Jeans: Banana Republic outlet
Sandals: Seychelles

{Thursday}
Necklace: Allora Handmade
Tee: Eddie Bauer
Jeans: J.Crew
Wedges: TOMS

Close-up of Allora Handmade's Mini Modern Pearl Statement Necklace

{Monday}
Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft
Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: J.Crew outlet
Sandals: Clarks

{Tuesday}
Sweater: Nordstrom
Top: Anthropologie
Shorts: Gap outlet
Sandals: Seychelles

2 comments:

  1. Love your style. The toms wedges are great. The last outfit on the deck is simply perfect in my opinion. Keep up the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great outfits! Love those tom wedges, I have been wanting some of those but just haven't taken the plunge. I also love that last outfit, it definitely is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete