Friday, September 2, 2011

Lately...

Every once in a while I find myself pondering where I’m at in life and, in turn, usually find myself asking these same questions, so take a peek into what I’m thinking lately…

I am thankful…
For some friendships that have become more special to me than I ever thought possible.

In the kitchen…
Sits some neglected appliances/gadgets. However, I hope to change that once I find some inspiration. I miss baking!

I am wearing…
Jeans + a tee --- my go-to outfit :)

I am creating…
A strict budget that I hope we {of course, I am really most worried about me} can stick to.

I am going…
To lunch with my husband today, a Friday tradition I look forward to every week!

I am wondering…
About what the future holds, because {per usual} I have a hard time being in the moment.

I am reading…
Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond {The Pioneer Woman}

I am hoping…
I can continue to learn & improve in my job as another school year begins.

I am looking forward to…
Boots & scarves, although I’d take a few more weeks of 85* weather before.

I am hearing…
Gabe Dixon {through my headphones}. Thanks Kristi & Sherlai for getting me hooked!

Around the house…
Are all the projects that I can’t wait to get started on. {Thus one of the reasons for the strict budget mentioned above...}

I am thinking…
How nice it is to have a roof over our heads, a job to pay for said roof, and family & friends who love us through the good & the bad.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment