Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Another Wednesday, another outfit post. Sometimes I feel silly posing in front of the camera, but I truly do put time & effort in to my outfits {most days} and appreciate being able to look back and see some of my favorite combinations. So, here's to this week's WIWW link up with The Pleated Poppy...

{top: Anthropologie; jeans: Banana Republic outlet; wedges: Target}

{sweater: Downeast Basics; Tee: Gap outlet; Jeans: Banana Republic; heels: Clarks}

{tee: Anthropologie; jeans: Banana Republic; Wedges: Toms}

{top + pants: Anthropologie; boots: Forever 21}
{scarf: American Eagle; Tee: J.Crew outlet; jeans: Abercrombie; sandals: Clarks}


{sweater: Old Navy; tee: Downeast Basics; belt: Anthropologie; jeans: Eddie Bauer; shoes: Toms}

No comments:

Post a Comment