Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Hooray for sweaters & boot weather! It's always funny to me how I'm ready for summer weather when it rolls around, but Fall weather is even better because, as I've said before, I'm a fan of layering. And in case you were wondering, when asked if I'd rather be too hot or too cold, give me too cold any day!

Once again, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW inspiration!


{sweater + tank: Anthropologie; pants: Old Navy; heels: Born}

{sweater + top: Anthropologie; jeans: Banana Republic; heels: Clarks}


{top + pants: Anthropologie; flats: Land's End Canvas}


{tee: Ann Taylor Loft; pants: Gap; wedges: Target}


{jacket: hand-me-down from Kelly, Gap; dress + boots: Target; tights: Hue}

3 comments:

  1. hi Meaghan. i like ur yellow sweater! and where did u take a photo? or photoshopped?! just curious:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nao - Thank you! Actually, my husband just set up a make-shift backdrop in one of our spare bedrooms and using flashes and lights, he gets this affect of almost no background. I like it since it allows the focus to be on my outfit, instead of what's going on behind me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see! your husband idea is cool. i want "Looks like no background " too:)

    ReplyDelete