Sunday, October 23, 2011

Catching Up

I might be the only one who cares, but I have been slacking when it comes to this blog. I've been posting my WIWW's regularly, but when it comes to other life happenings, the blog posts are sparse. I apologize for that! Please take this post as a quick catch up to our life:

*With the help of Kristi, I did my first at-home hair dye. I didn't do anything too drastic, just a shade darker and I'm really enjoying it!


*Due to the economy, Sam & I both have a handful of furlough days throughout the year. While most aren't on the same days, a couple are and we've welcomed the extra day off together {like with breakfast at one of our local favorites - Word of Mouth}.


*Since graduating college, my college roommate, Kelly, & I have been trying to get together at least once every couple months and even though life has been busy, we've been mostly successful. Our last visit was earlier this month and we took full advantage of the new season and indulged in apple cider & pumpkin cupcakes - both so good!


*Last weekend, Sam's family got together for a family photo shoot. The last time we had pictures all together was for Matt & Krista's wedding, so these were much overdue. We had Jonathan David Photography do them {they did our couple pictures last year} and I can't wait to see how the professional ones turned out!


*This little pumpkin is growing so fast and I just want to keep her little forever! I anticipate lots of fun this holiday season with her around :)


*Last Wednesday, I took the day off work to go to central Oregon to visit my friend, Michelle, from Texas! She and her kids were visiting family and she kindly made time for me to come visit. I forgot how tiring a high-energy 2 year old & a teething 5 month old can be, but boy are they too cute!


And that brings us up-to-date! Hopefully my future updates won't be so far in between...

No comments:

Post a Comment