Monday, September 10, 2012

#fmsphotoaday September Week 1


Well September is here, but besides the month changing & work getting a little busier, it still feels like Summer around here.  I guess we'll try to take advantage of all the nice weather we can get until it's gone again.


How's September treating you so far?


+ Day 1 - me, now {24 weeks pregnant}
+ Day 2 - father {in-law + Linnea}


+ Day 3 -  far away {Lily at the dog park}
+ Day 4- in my mailbox {something for dad, mom, & baby}
+ Day 5 - bright {apples + peanut butter}
+ Day 6 - every day {vitamins}

 
+ Day 7 - natural {our hands fitting together}
+ Day 8 - at night {dinner with my mom + brother at one of my favorite places}
+ Day 9 - something I do most weekends {unpack after a few days away} 

If you'd like to follow along daily on Instagram, check out my feed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment