Monday, September 24, 2012

#fmsphotoaday September Week 3


 Last week feels like a blur.  A big part of that is due to flying in late last night & being at work this morning {why oh why didn't I take the morning off?}, but another part of it is that with each passing week, my list of to-do's seems to grow longer, especially when it comes to preparing for the newest Grable making her appearance in a couple months.  However, I was showered with love + gifts by family & friends this weekend and I have to say that I don't think I'd trade this busy life for much right now :)

How is your September going?



+ Day 17 - in my fridge
+ Day 18 - price {of baby gear}
+ Day 19 - underneath {there is a room under all that baby stuff}


+ Day 20 - man-made {the beautiful dresser Sam's dad built us}
+ Day 21 - sometimes {I find myself flying away}
+ Day 22 - up {& away again}
+ Day 23 - before bedtime {I'll be home again}



If you'd like to follow along daily on Instagram, check out my feed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment