Monday, September 17, 2012

#fmsphotoaday September Week 2


As cliche as I am about to sound, September is flying by!  I mean, I feel like I blinked and it was just the start of summer.  But alas, we're half way through the month and about 3 months away from meeting our baby girl {which is mind-blowing in and of itself}!!!

Does anyone else wish there was some way to slow down time?


+ Day 10 - black & white {baby Charlotte}
+ Day 11 - hero {this man next to me; he provides and cares for us through good times & bad}
+ Day 12 - together {dinner + games with friends}


+ Day 13 - table {in real life: half dinner, half laundry}
+ Day 14 - favorite {niece}
+ Day 15 - first thing I see {when we walk down the stairs... Our NEW piano!}
+ Day 16 - strange {wearing white after Labor Day and not caring about fashion rules}


If you'd like to follow along daily on Instagram, check out my feed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment