Friday, September 21, 2012

Me, Right Now.

This space hasn't had a whole lot going on besides photo-a-day posts & our weekly pregnancy posts, so I thought it might be nice to put some of my thoughts into words and give you a look into what I am thinking about right now {albeit still mainly baby related}...


WORKING ON: Organizing.  Some may call it nesting, but others who know me well might just think it's just me :)  And while our house isn't any sort of black hole, I'm feeling the need to find a place for everything because the last thing I want is to feel is stressed.

THINKING ABOUT: Short term - spending the weekend down in California with my mom & allowing family + friends to shower me with love & gifts! Long term - our future & what meeting our little girl will be like in a few short months.  While nothing new has really shown up at our prenatal appointments, there are still a few unknowns that we're waiting to see play out. 

ANTICIPATING: December!  There is almost nothing that I can think of that compares to how I feel when I think about holding Charlotte in my arms.  And while it's still months away, I'm sure it will fly by!

LISTENING TO: My Glee station on Pandora.  It's a mix of some of my favorites and gets me singing along as soon as I turn it on.

EATING: Sometimes it feels like whatever I can get my hands on, but fruit has been a favorite for a few weeks - grapes, pineapple, watermelon, and boxes & boxes of apples, care of a loving coworker {thanks Lindsay + family!}.

THANKFUL FOR: Family & friends who have been loving us through the good + bad lately.  The calls & texts to check-in, the hugs & long conversations about our joys + fears, and most of all, the prayers for Charlotte.  Call me biased, but I think we've got some of the best people on our side!

PLANNING FOR: Seems obvious, right?  We're doing our best to plan for what life will be like post-Charlotte :)  We're getting her nursery space all set up and with the help of loved ones, we're accumulating a lot of things that will help care for her {clothes, diapers, baby gear, etc.} and so we'll keep planning + dreaming about the day we get to meet our precious little girl.


What's been on your mind lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment