Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Bullets

  • TGIF and so thankful I am!
  • Looking back, this week wasn't crazy, but for some reason it has left me longing for the weekend.
  • We did have an appointment with our genetic counselor, which also fell on what-would-have-been Charlotte's two month birthday.
  • While the appointment went as well as could be expected, there were still a lot of emotions to be had.
  • And I couldn't help but think of this post by Diana of Hormonal Imbalances because that's exactly how I feel when I am missing Charlotte the most.
  • But thank you to those who checked in with us in regards to the appointment and let us know we were on your minds.
  • Starting this week, Sam and I decided to try to make a conscience effort to eat healthier.
  • We're basically trying to stay away from carbs & sugars.
  • Do you know how hard that is?
  • AND Valentines Day fell on the week we started... 
  • I do have to say I am pretty proud of us for making it through the 'love' day without eating a bunch of sweets.
  • Plus, we do get a "cheat day" once a week and I am thinking about making these Nutella Cupkins that AP from ILYMTC made a couple weeks ago.
  • As for this weekend, we have very little plans to leave the house (yay!).
  • With the exception of a dinner up in Portland with my dad who is town from New Hampshire (double yay!).
Hope you all have a good weekend!

2 comments: