Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Thoughts

Hello Friday.

Between the wedding we shot last weekend and a head cold that has taken over the last couple days, I'm just happy I made it to the end of the week.

However, today marks four months since Charlotte's birth - let's hope the day goes easy on me...

But regardless how I'm feeling physically & emotionally, I'm really trying to look forward to the weekend because my SIL & I are running (and/or walking) the Color Me Rad race in Eugene on Saturday.

We even made matching shirts!


Stay tuned for an update next week...

Week after week, I'm continuously encouraged by the posts in my reader.  Not only do they make me think about things from a different point of view, but they make me want to be a better writer too.

  • First, I have loved the refresh series put together by Naptime Diaries, The Tiny Twig, and The Kubly Girl.  From outer beauty to inner, these three have spent the week sharing their hearts & tips that everyone can relate to.  If you're in need of any sort of refresh, I'd suggest checking out each of their posts from this week.
  • Another post that really resonated with me this week was one on being intentional (written by my Influence Conference roomie, Ashton!) and the need for seeking out God instead of waiting for life to just be handed to you.
  • This last post felt like every word was taken from my own heart, which isn't uncommon with Diana from Hormonal Imbalances' posts.  This week, Diana shared about her internal struggle between faith & trust and her thoughts around why God would intervene on some occasions and not others, which is something I think about almost daily.  Her strength in life & faith is amazing and I appreciate her honesty after all she's been through!

So that’s what I’m thinking about this week.  What's grabbed your attention this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment