Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Stitch Fix #7 (Postpartum Edition)

My latest Stitch Fix arrived just a couple weeks after Calvin. This was on purpose.

If you haven't heard of Stitch Fix, read more about it here.






Part of me was nervous to be trying on clothes mere days after giving birth, but I made sure to request items that would fit this current lifestyle of mine, which is one of my top tips when it comes to Stitch Fix because it's worked so well for myself through several fixes.

I knew bottoms were going to be trouble and needed items that would transition well for feeding, so in the notes section I made sure to request open cardigans, button down shirts, and loose fitting tops and this fix delivered all three!

Besides being clear with what you want to receive, another tip I'd suggest when scheduling your next Stitch Fix is to continue to update your Pinterest style board.  In some cases, I've even heard of the stylists sending our exact items, if at all possible.  Since someone is attempting to style you without being able to talk to you in person, it's best to be as clear as you can be if you're looking for something specific. (i.e. dresses for a wedding this summer, work appropriate clothing, etc.)

I know that Stitch Fix isn't for everyone, but if you're like me and don't enjoy going to the mall and trying on clothes, then I'd suggest trying it out.  In almost every fix I've received (& kept!) items that I would have otherwise looked over in a store and yet, the items still work together with the rest of my closet.  A win-win in my book and something I'm willing to invest in.

Have you tried Stitch Fix?  If so, what did you think?


I was not compensated for this post, but have linked to my referral page throughout this post.

1 comment:

  1. My first fix is next month, requested dresses, skirts and shells/tanks for summer weddings. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete