Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Stitch Fix #14


Right before Calvin's birthday, I received my fourteenth (!) Stitch Fix. Obviously, I'm a fan and here's a few reasons why:

1. Someone else picks out items based on my style profile // I know this isn't for everyone, but I like it because it's made me step out of my comfort zone.
2. Everything is shipped right to my door // honestly, I'm thinking of shipping everything to my house --- am I right, mamas?
3. It's keeping my shopping under control // I usually only schedule a fix when I have credit and am too a point where I have a closet that only contains the items I actually wear. Plus, I've never gone into a fix expecting to keep all five items, so spending under $100 every couple months is pretty good in my opinion.

Also, they send you magical jeans that fit like they were made for you! [insert all the heart eyes emojis]


Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get photos of all the items I received, but here's a list of what I got & my thoughts:

Street Level Eve Stitch Front Reversible Tote // good (big) size, but already had a few blemishes, so I worried how well it would stand up over time.
DL1961 Lillian Skinny Jean (above) // magic jeans, enough said.
41Hawthorn Louisa Jacket // oversized and not in a good way.
Market & spruce Sahara Henley Button Top // if I didn't already have three chambray tops in my closet, this one probably would have stayed too.
Skies are Blue Folla V-Neck Knit Top // cute, but too expensive for a basic tee ($48)

Have you signed up for Stitch Fix? If so, let me know what you love about them. If not, what's stopping you?

No comments:

Post a Comment