For the first time in 11+ months, I finally feel like I have a handle on my little slice of life. Sure, I have my days where I feel like I'm treading water, but for the most part, we're developing a nice little routine (which this girl loves!). So even though I didn't accomplish as much as I had planned, I'm feeling good.
2. Catch up on photo books // I've started gathering photos, but haven't started the books. I just received some coupons for free photo books, so I hope I can complete this one in April.
3. Date night with Sam // we didn't get one in March, but have one on the calendar for this Saturday! (thanks Alex)
1. Finish getting our home ready to sell // like I said, just a few more things to do (mainly cleaning, new bark, pressure washing, photos, flyers, etc.) and we've got all our open weekends mapped out.
2. Catch up on photo books // as a carryover from last month, I just want to cross this one off my list before Calvin's birthday.
3. Celebrate Calvin's first birthday/our first full year of parenting // we're having a little get together to honor this milestone, but I want to take time to really remember AND celebrate the last twelve months.
4. Comment/e-mail ten people telling them how much their (blog/Twitter/Instagram) posts resonate with me // I don't know why I don't do this more, but more often than not, I find myself saying "me too!" after scrolling through the Internet and I know how much it would mean to me to receive a message from a reader letting me know how they feel, so why not?