Wednesday, April 18, 2007

DONE! Can you believe it? I'm not sure I can, but it's true -- Quaker Apparel is officially done.

We had our final presentation tonight and overall they went good. Quaker Apparel ended on a great note with a good profit and everything in line. I am impressed that we pulled through, but really I shouldn't because we worked hard this whole semester for this one night. And after months of stressing, everything came down to a 20 minute speech in front of our peers and professors. Wow!

There is a possibility that we may not actually be done, but I'm trying not think about it until it happens. See, the winning team (out of 6) receives a $400 cash prize and the opportunity to present in front of the auxiliary board on Friday. It's hard to say which team is actually going to win, but only time will tell.

It's been a good run -- Thank you Phil, Tim, and Kelsey. You all taught me a lot about running a business and I thank you a lot!

Thanks also to those who attended and didn't have to -- Kel, Jess, and Alan. That meant so much to me to see you there!!

Oh boy, realizing that Quaker Apparel is done is all much sadder than I expected because it means that we are really done with our senior year and deep down I wish I could go back and do it all over again... can I? Is that possible? I'll continue to wish and hope... that's all I've got anymore =(

1 comment:

  1. i thought about you all day, and would get real nervous when i walked by a classroom that presentations were happening in.
    oh gosh.
    i really did think about you all day.

    and i'm so glad its done.
    and i'm so glad you can rest easy tonight.
    and i love you.

    ReplyDelete