Sunday, October 19, 2008

01. The last few weeks have flown by - where has the time gone? It feels like all we do is wake up, go to work, come home & eat, and then go to bed... at least we have each other =)
02. This weekend we went to Sandy and spent time with Sam's family. Friday night was the Sandy Baptist Appreciation Dessert and it was delicious. On Saturday, we took a trip to Fred Meyers and picked out some lovely pumpkins and spent the afternoon carving them (see above for Sam & I's creations).
03. Today we went to church and then went to lunch with Charles & Kristi. It took a while to get our food, but it was really good. Kristi needed to make a trip to Old Navy so I tagged along =) We got some good deals!
04. Fall is here and I love it! I was telling Sam the other day that I thought Fall was my favorite season - it's the smells and the crisp air and the foggy mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment