Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

As it being our first (married) Halloween, Sam & I are currently sitting at home and watching Grey's Anatomy (DVR'ed from last night) - I love it! We are also being "grown up" and waiting by the door for cute little trick-or-treaters. Unfortunately, we have only received 2. For some, that is a lot, but we live by a elementary school and I thought we'd get a few more. It is still early, so we'll see.

My department at work dressed up as "cops & robbers" - really it was cops & inmates, but what the difference, right? It was fun, but I'll be happy to go back to my normal clothes next week.

Tomorrow we are having the Grables & Morgans over for a birthday celebration for the sister (in-law) Laura. The original plan was to go to Silver Falls for a beautiful fall hike, but the weather doesn't look like it will cooperate. Who knows what's in store for us tomorrow, stay tuned to find out.

Hope you all have a fun & safe Halloween night.

No comments:

Post a Comment