Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Looks like an angel huh?
Unfortunately, she's not.
Disclaimer: I hope this doesn't make you think that I hate all dogs, because I don't. But Lily has been giving me a few reasons not to like dogs...
This weeks antics began on Monday. We had Charles & Kristi over for dinner and the puppies were their usual selves - barking at everything. Dinner was delicious and they even enjoyed the pumpkin pie I made. Actually, so did Lily. Yup, that's right, the lovely angel pictured above decided to finish off the pie on the counter... ALL OF IT!
Needless to say, we weren't happy... and I haven't let her forget it.
Then tonight, she was walking around and just happened to pee all over my feet! No, I'm not kidding, but I wish I was. I couldn't believe it. Still can't.
I'm almost 99% sure that Lily is trying to kick me out of the house. She loves Sam, but when it comes to me, she's eating my homemade pie and peeing on my foot. What does that say about our relationship?
Currently she's cuddling up to me, but she's probably just plotting her next revenge against me. I better watch my back...

2 comments:

  1. Is it terrible that I find this blog post funny? Sorry about your pie and foot...we will not adopt her...I am anti-dog. Miss you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was hungry!!!!
    Poor little chilita!!
    She still has me fooled!!!

    ReplyDelete