Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today was deemed "domestic day" by yours truly.
My mom and grandma are coming over the mountain on Tuesday (depending on weather) and I wanted the house to be clean & homey. I think I succeeded.
I started the morning early (7:30am) with a batch of pumpkin scones, which were delicious. Then it was on to cleaning - vacuuming, dusting, cleaning toilets, and doing laundry. I love the way a clean house looks & smells. Plus, I feel like a grown up, ha!

Tomorrow we're headed to Sandy for the Sandy Baptist Annual Harvest Dinner with Sam's parents, sister and brother-in-law. We're excited for good food and family time!

Yay for a short week of work! I only get Thursday off, but I'll take what I can get. We can't wait to spend time with both my side of the family and Sam's side of the family. We'll be traveling from Salem to Vancouver to Sandy, then back home. It will be a long day, but definitely worth it!

Well, I just filled my stomach with Papa Murphy's pizza and now I'm ready for a Saturday night with my husband and our cuddly puppies. Good night!

1 comment: