Saturday, November 15, 2008

What a nice day it was today. No rain + sunshine = nice day!
Sam & I decided it would be nice to take the puppies to a new park and wear them out. Except we forgot the fact that they are not good around other people or dogs - they bark at EVERYTHING! Yup, not too much fun. Holding the dogs (as pictured above) was one of the only ways to get them to keep quiet, so a lot of our walk went like this. We did wear them out though. They came home and cuddled with us all afternoon. Luckily we had good movies on TV and we let them sleep & us rest.
It sure was a beautiful day and another experience to mark in the books, but I'm not sure how quick we'll take them out again...

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I long to have a dog that I can take out and have it be good around anything.

    Jack spent the day in the donkey watching us do yard work. He wanted to be out with us but he had to be confined, for he is bad.

    Dogs, Dogs, dogs, OH BOY!

    It was a beautiful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you Meaghan! Will you be in Bend for Thanksgiving or Christmas? I would love to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Grable I miss you. Can we get coffee sometime? My evenings are looking good these days now that classes are over and it's mostly teaching =) What does your schedule look like after Thanksgiving? Maybe we could meet half-way somewhere and catch up?! xoxo

    ps. I wish you were in my class too =)

    ReplyDelete