Sunday, December 28, 2008

6 months ago...
...I was Meaghan Fischer.
...I was spending my last days of a single woman with 3 of my best friends and a handful of family.
...I was finishing all the little details I had been planning for the previous year.
...I was finally getting the butterflies in my stomach.
...I couldn't stop smiling.
...I married my best friend!

Sometimes I think back and I can't believe we've already been married for 6 months. Yes, it's not a lot, but we've had quite a few "firsts" that we'll always remember:
New homes; New jobs; Halloween; Thanksgiving; Christmas.
And although the firsts are becoming less, we have a lifetime of milestones to remember and I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. :)Meaghan next Monday it will be
    your "First day" on the new Job!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading you postings! Never forget the 'firsts' - they are the best!!! While there won't seem to be as many, there will always be new and exciting things that you will get to experience together. Miss you and love you...

    ReplyDelete