Sunday, December 7, 2008

THEY'RE BACK!!!
Yup, my Thailand girls have returned, safe & sound. I only got to see them for a little bit tonight when they flew in because there were a lot of people wanting their attention, but my time will come. It was definitely a sight for sore eyes and made my heart very happy.
I can't wait to hear their stories and try and imagine what they've experienced for the last year.

I love you both, Kelly & Brittany. You are two of the strongest women I have ever met! Everyone should know these two, they're awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea they wereback... where am I in the circle of information lol.... well my darling friend...I am glad you have your missing parts back. I still want to see you soon though. I'll e-mail you and see what is possible time wise. You are wonderful, and Im glad they are home safe!

    ReplyDelete