Saturday, June 27, 2009

One Year Ago Today...

I finally became a Grable...

I was giddy with anticipation for the biggest day in my life...

Sam was his calm, collected self...

We had the BEST wedding party for us...

I hardly lifted a finger and enjoyed being with family & friends...

We had so much love & prayer surrounding us on our big day...

I was nothing but smiles walking towards my husband-to-be...

We stood before God & everyone present to commit ourselves to each other...
Each for Each Other; Both for God.

We hung out in the scenery as husband & wife...

The food was delicious (shown by Sam's groomsman, Charles) ...

As well as the cupcakes. So good...

And then it was just the two of us...
Happily Ever After!

Happy First Anniversary Sam! One down, a lifetime to go!
There is no one I'd rather walk through life beside.

3 comments:

  1. Happy One Year! Didn't it go by fast? It ony gets better in year 2! Love you Meaghan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears from Momma Donna. So sweet, precious beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One year already? One year ago we both left MOCU; one year ago you were running around getting ready for your big day; one year ago you had butterflies in your stomach while you were crammed in that little bathroom waiting for your cue to walk down the aisle! Wow - time flies... Much love!

    ReplyDelete