Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday Wish List

In high school, my choice of shoes was simple: flip flops, which carried me through my college years as well. Once I got my first "real" job after college, flip flops were banned and my shoe wardrobe evolved into more work/adult appropriate choices (although, I did wear flip flops for my wedding!) . Now, taking a look into my closet, I can't find suitable sandals to wear with dresses or skirt. This leads me to this week's Wednesday Wish List item.


The GOjane Ruched Thong Sandal is the perfect option for me! The subtle detail of the ruffles would dress up any outfit, not to mention the flat sandal would keep me from falling on my face. And it comes in a rainbow of color choices: yellow, green, hot pink, purple, orange, tan, & white (with white, tan, or black being my favorite due to versatility) ! For under $10, it doesn't matter what you do or where you go in these shoes, they'll carry you through events with ease!

No comments:

Post a Comment