Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday Wish List: Birthday Edition

With my birthday a little over a month away (July 12) , I thought it fitting to pass along a few of my [more reasonable] Birthday Wish List items*.

-- I was first introduced to Clarks Shoes by my lovely sister-in-law, Laura. She's the type who saves her money for a good pair of shoes, rather than buying a couple cheap versions instead. I admire this. I am trying to become this.

Enter Birthday Wish List item #1: indigo by Clarks Women's Bisque WedgeReally, any pair of Clarks black flats would suffice, but for less than $30 (orginally almost $90), you can't really go wrong here!

-- About a year ago, I was a few weeks away from getting married and trying to keep myself as sane as possible. This resulted in a number of pedicures to help tame my raging "bridezilla"-ness. Since then, I've missed the pampering, but haven't been able to treat myself (mainly because I have no reason to) .

Enter Birthday Wish List item #2: A professional pedicure!

Not my feet, image here

This would come in just in time for the warm summer months of sandals & open-toed shoes! Perfect!

And while we're at it, let's throw in a haircut & color (Birthday Wish List item #2.5) , since it's been almost 6 months since the last =(

-- Unfortunately, I don't have an unlimited budget for clothing (although I sometimes think I do...) . So what better way to support my shopping habit than a gift card from a few of my favorite stores.

Enter Birthday Wish List item #3: a Gap , J.Crew , or Anthropologie gift card
Easy way to ensure I'll find something I will wear (and usually on sale) .

And if you still need more ideas... check out my previous Wednesday Wish Lists .

*This primarily for those in need of some ideas (i.e. husband & family)

No comments:

Post a Comment