Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wednesday Wish List: Thursday Edition

Since it was my father-in-law's birthday yesterday, I didn't want to take away from the post to him by doing a Wish List, so instead, I moved it to Thursday.

Our budget is tight this month (like most months, since we're trying to eliminate debt) , so I'm trying to refrain from buying anything that I don't necessarily need (i.e. clothing & shoes) . And if you took a look into my closet, you'd see that I'm not hurting when it comes to something to wear. But this dress was TOO cute to not make the Wish List!

The Black Mixed Fabric Dress from Target would be a very versitile item in my closet. With the sleeveless cut & the basic colors, this dress could take you from work (with a cardigan of any color) to an evening out. It'd also work for a sunny day at the park. And it's only $25! Another steal in my book, but something that will have to wait.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh I tried that dress on the other day and fell in love. Its like the perfect dress!! I didnt get it though- I had a cart full of other stuff so I had to put something back. Maybe next week- hehe!

    www.jenloveskev.com

    ReplyDelete