Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend Recap

  • This Weekend Recap is going back to Thursday because that’s when I wished the weekend would have started.
  • Thursday also happened to be the day of my hair appointment.
  • Love being pampered and having someone else do my hair!
  • I didn’t change the cut so much, but I did go a little darker.
  • Here is my before, during, and after:

  • Friday started out as any normal day.
  • But by lunch I was not feeling so hot and made the executive decision to send myself home sick.
  • I did pull myself off the couch to go to Safeway & Costco with Sam.
  • Then planted myself in our oversized chair for a night of DVR.
  • We caught up on Glee, Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice, The Office, Community, & FlashForward.
  • I was feeling better by Saturday, so I made the drive up to Portland to visit my best friends.
  • We walked to a near by coffee shop, drank coffee (or hot chocolate, in my case) , caught up on lives, and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.

  • We also stopped at the Saturday Market for a bit before catching a movie (The Hangover) at the cheap theatre.
  • It was sad to leave them, but {crossing my fingers} it won’t be too long until the next hang out session!
  • Saturday night brought dinner guests over.
  • We had chicken, baked potatoes, & salad.
  • Then we played Hearts, which I severely lost at.
  • Sunday brought church and then a lazy afternoon of laundry.
  • First busy weekend of the season done! Quite a few to go...

1 comment: