Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend Recap

•This weekend has not been fun.
•Friday was a day off from work for both of us, but most of the day was spent at the dentist.
•First, Sam got another cavity filled.
•He has been to the dentist the last 4 Fridays, poor guy.
•Then it was time for my gum surgery.
•It all went very quickly and I was feeling quite good.
•Until the novacain wore off and I could feel everything!
•The rest of the weekend involved me sitting on the couch with a heating pad on my face, trying not to think about the pain.
•Although the pain has been uncomfortable, my husband has been absolutely wonderful!
•He has waited on me hand and foot, as well as gone to the store for soft foods and stronger medication.
•I will definitely keep him around :) Thank you Sam!
•I am going to try to go to work tomorrow, but no promises I will stay.
•Here's to hoping the pain subsides soon and next weekend is a little better.

1 comment:

  1. oh sweetie, i'm sooo sorry your feeling crappy. how scary when you can feel all the dentist stuff. ack.. it's like a halloween horror movie.

    i love you! and i'll call you this week , okay? call me too !

    ReplyDelete