Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Recap

  • After last weekend, this weekend was a party!
  • I headed over the pass on Friday to spend a few days with my mom.
  • First on the agenda was some retail therapy.
  • Bend doesn't have a "real" mall, but they shopping is pretty decent (compared to Salem, at least) .
  • Then I headed to Redmond to see Michelle & Levi.
  • We played, ate, and watched Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice.
  • Saturday was the main reason for the trip.
  • My mom is the board president for the Women's Resource Center of Central Oregon (WRCCO) and they held their first Fall Femm Festival as a fundraiser.
  • Basically it was a pampering day for the women of the community.
  • Very fun!
  • Following her fundraiser, my mom had a going away party for a friend to attend (she's so popular!) .
  • This is where I learned to play Bunko for the first time.
  • And my wrist got really good at rolling the dice :)
  • I headed back home on Sunday and, as hoped, it was uneventful.
  • Being greated at the door by an eager husband & puppies who have missed you for the last 2 days = a great feeling!

1 comment:

  1. OH, it was soooooooo good to see you!!! We had so much fun hanging out!

    ReplyDelete