Monday, January 4, 2010

2010!





Our New Years Eve was relatively quiet (the way we prefer it). We ran errands in the morning, then did some damage up at the outlet mall with Sam's brother & brother's girlfriend, followed by some macaroni & cheese and Julie & Julia. The Weathers also made an appearance for a round of games before we entered 2010. A fun night!

I am not one who usually makes resolutions each year, but I have a few things I would like to strive for/live by this year:

* Workout at least 3 times/week
* Read at least 1 book/month
* Stick to our set budget hard!
* Use what I have before buying new (shampoo, lotion, etc.)
* Buy what I LOVE, not just like.

They seem simple enough, but will require some discipline on my part, I am sure!

I hope to bring more to this here blog as well (both serious & entertaining). I am not sure how many readers I have outside our family & close friends, but I would like to connect to any and all readers who stumble upon Grable Tales. So welcome 2010 & Happy New Year to all my readers out there!

1 comment: