Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Jean-Less Week

I stated here that I wanted to start utilizing my closet more and wearing more than just jeans & a tee every day. Well, last week was my first (of many, I hope) jean-less week!


I started off the week easing into the idea, but by the end of the week I was wearing a skirt that I hadn’t worn in almost a year. Out of all my outfits for the week, my favorite has to be Thursday’s button down & wide trouser pants combo. There was something about the simple pieces that made me feel grown-up & professional & almost as comfortable as I am in jeans & a tee!

4 comments:

  1. I adore your Thursday outfit. I think I need to go more jean-less too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are very cute..my favorite is the first one! Sometimes I wish I had a job where I could dress up a bit more that I do..Black jeans, red shirt and apron...day after day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meaghan,
    I am Joi Wheatley from ideeli.com
    I love your motivation to not wear jeans and venture deeper into your closet. Your outfits this week were super cute. Great post and stylish blog.
    Did you know that ideeli has an awesome blogger incentive program?
    I’d be happy to send you more details. If interested, feel free to email me at: jwheatley@ideeli.com
    Thank You,
    Joi

    ReplyDelete