Friday, January 29, 2010

What's In My Bag

I don't like to pry or invade other's privacy, but I will admit that I do enjoy seeing a glimpse into other people's lives (i.e. posting to The Working Closet pool so I can see what others are wearing, even if it's not in person). So Anthropologie's What's In My Bag spotlight was the perfect way to show my readers what's in my bag and hopefully in return, see what's in theirs!


(1) First, I received this purse for Christmas this year after practically buying it myself on a number of occasions (I think Sam got the hint). I love the bold print and the amazing ability to practically carry anything I ever wanted with me. (2) My wallet was also a Christmas gift, but from several years ago. As my love for Seatbelt Bags has grown through the years, this is the perfect wallet for me. Like my purse, it holds everything I need, plus it is incredibly durable. I see this sticking with me for years to come! (3) This coin purse that holds some of the daily necessities I don't want rolling around on the bottom of my bag, such as chap stick, a Tide-to-go pen, an extra pair of headphones & bobby pins. (4) Since getting my iPhone 6 months ago, there is hardly a time when I go anywhere without it (Withdrawls begin to happen! Seriously!). (5) After saving my own money for my first iPod Mini in 2005, Sam surprised me with an upgrade in 2007 for my birthday in the form of this beautiful, pink iPod Nano! (6) In college, my camera was always with me. Yes, I was the girl who took fifty pictures at one event and immediately went home and posted them on Facebook. While, I don't take as many pictures, I still carry my point-and-shoot around, in case inspiration strikes! (7) For some reason, my eyes are very sensitive to light and I receive an almost instant headache without proper shades, especially on a long car ride. (8) I was given this tiny notebook from my college roommate/maid of honor/best friend and I believe it is perfect for me! I mean, do you see the cupcake? (9) Lastly, I have the "key" to my life - my keys :)

So, what's in your bag?

5 comments:

  1. What a cute post, and clean purse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Not sure if I have the courage to show what's in my purse (aka "the black hole") - maybe after I clean it out.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled across your blog and what a good first post to read! I like your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your purse is so clean. You should look into mine. There are tons of receipt and gum wrappers in there. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the clean purse comments! I get a littl crazy if everything isn't in it's place. :)

    ReplyDelete