Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Love: Jonathan David Photography

This isn't the first time I've sang the praises of Jonathan David Photography {and honestly, it probably won't be the last}, but yet again, they've out done themselves and I'm in love with the pictures that took of the Grable family!

It was no easy feat to get all 9 of us to find a day that worked for all, coordinate outfits {so we matched, but weren't matchy-matchy}, and smile for the camera, but with the help of Jon & Rachel, we succeed in all of the above and have some beautiful pictures to show for it, in my opinion!

Thank you again to some of my very good friends, Jon & Rachel, for making an out-of-season exception for me & my family. I can't wait to work with you again!

And thank you also to my Grable family for putting up with my crazy organizing self. I know it wasn't easy and I hope you all still love me :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: