Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy November!

While I find myself enjoying each season when it's here, for some reason, Fall seems to be my favorite. Maybe it's the layering I can do without being so bundled up I look like a snowball. Or maybe it's the beautiful colors of nature that surround us. Or maybe it's all the holidays, filled with thankfulness and Christ. No matter the reason, I'm just a fan of Fall!

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy + hundreds of others for outfit inspiration from all over.

{vest: Land's End Canvas; tee: H&M; jeans: Banana Republic; wedges: Target}

{sweater: Gap; denim top + boots: Target; pants: Calvin Klein}

{top: Anthropologie; jeans: Banana Republic outlet; heels: Clarks}

{sweater: Gap; top: J.Crew; jeans: Banana Republic; wedges: Target}

No comments:

Post a Comment