Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sea Change #BHBC

Thanks to BlogHer Book Club, this month was spent reading Sea Change by Jeremy Page - a story of a man, Guy, whose past continues to haunt his future.

Initially this book was hard to connect to, but the more I read, the more I realized how much of myself I saw in Guy. There have been quite a few moments in my life that I wondered how things would have turned out if they had gone differently. While I have never gone as far as re-writing the past in so much detail as Guy, I do admit I have thought about the different outcomes on occasion.

After reading about Guy’s heartache for most of the book, the last 30+ pages were a nice change and actually my favorite part of the book. If you decide to pick up this book, I would urge you to stick it out through the tough parts and finish the book!

If you’d like to read more reviews or join in on the book discussions, check out BlogHer’s Book Club page.


While I was compensated for this BlogHer Book Club review, all opinions expressed above are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment