Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

While this post isn't going to be terribly unique {my Google Reader has been full of "thankful" posts all week!}, it's still important to me to share some of the most important things I am thankful for this year:

My brother graduating {with honors} from college
+ the time we all spent together this year.

The Grable family's constant love for each other.

And this beautiful baby who has changed all of our lives!

Our opportunity to go see my dad, step-mom, & brothers back East
and the positive changes that came after the visit.

Friends who have become some of the most important people in my life!

Lily, our crazy pup that appears calm, but definitely keeps us on our toes.

And this man, who has never made me feel anything
but loved since the day I met him!

Lastly, I'm thankful for all that God has shown me this year. It hasn't been easy to trust in Him, but the outcomes have been better than I ever imagined!


I hope you all can take a moment to reflect on all the blessings you have to be thankful for this year. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: