Sunday, January 29, 2012

Leap List #1 - Check!

Happy Sunday!  Just a quick post to point out that only two days officially on board with my Leap List and I've crossed off my first item! 

While the new design for 'Grable Tales' is quite plain & simple, that was my plan the whole time.  I have loved my last couple blog designs {thank you krameymartin designs!}, but the time had come that I felt like I wanted this space to be a little less 'busy'. 

I decided to go the easy route by picking a template off Blogger and added a new header that I customized myself.  I also added a widget that would share my Instagram photos as I post them.  And if you've been following along over the last month, you know that about 90% of the photos I take are posted there, so check that out if you want to see what I'm up to from day to day.

It feels good to be able to cross the first Leap List item off and I'm already working towards crossing a few more off!  Until the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment