Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday... is back!

It's been a little over a month since I did a true 'What I Wore Wednesday' here, but I decided I just couldn't stay away :) I've been compiling some outfit shots from the last couple weeks that haven't made their way to the blog yet, so enjoy!

{sweater: J.Crew; tee: Modbe; jeans: Gap outlet; boots: Target}

{necklace: Anthropologie; sweater: Gap; jeans: Gap outlet; shoes: Clarks}

{cowl scarf: Land's End Canvas; tee: Anthropologie;
jeans: Gap outlet; heels: Clarks}

{sweater: borrowed from Kristi, Nordstrom;
top: Ann Taylor Loft; pants: Calvin Klein; boots: Target}

{sweater: J.Crew; tee: Downeast Basics; jeans: Gap outlet; heels: Clarks}

{necklace: American Eagle; sweater: borrowed from Kristi, Nordstrom,
tank: Anthropologie; pants: Gap; heels: Clarks}

{vest: Anthropologie; tee: Downeast Basics;
jeans: Gap outlet; boots: Target; pup: our Lily!}


pleated poppy


1 comment:

  1. You looked cute this week! I love your Lily accessory too. LOL.

    Alissa from
    amaranthineimage.com

    ReplyDelete