Tuesday, January 31, 2012

#janphotoaday Week 4


I did it!  I completed the January Instagram challenge!  To be honest, I was a little worried that I might grow bored somewhere during the month, but I actually found this challenge to force me to take more pictures of my life and reflect on the little things around me.

Here are my submissions from the last week {plus a couple days}:

+ Day 23 - something old {passed down from my grandma}
+ Day 24 - guilty pleasure {peanut butter and chocolate ice cream}
+ Day 25 - something I made {iPhone sleeves}

+ Day 26 - colour {my pinks may clash, but I love it!}
+ Day 27 - lunch {my weekly date with Sam}
+ Day 28 - light {Saturday night at home}

+ Day 29 - In our fridge {not particularly clean, but as-is right now}
+ Day 30 - nature {from earlier in the month when our creek almost flooded}
+ Day 31 - you again {goodbye January}

So, while January may be coming to an end, I'm hoping these pictures will not.  There is already a February challenge created and I look forward to continuing this weekly post with you all!

If you'd like to follow along on Instagram, check out my feed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment