Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

Sorry for my absense last week, but the outfit pictures just didn't happen.  This week was a little better, so here's what I have to share:

{necklace: Anthropologie; tee: Downeast Basics; jeans:
borrowed from Kristi; wedges: Target}

{jacket: Gap; dress: J.Crew; boots: Target}

{sweater + tank: Anthropologie; jeans: borrowed from Kristi; wedges: Target}

And lastly, I decided I wanted to try to utilitze my Pinterest a little more & actually recreate a few of my favorite looks.  So my interpretation of this photo:


Resulted in this outfit {using items I already had in my closet!}:

{scarf: gift; sweater: Target; jeans: Nordstrom; flats: Land's End Canvas}

I hope to be able to do at least one outfit inspiration each week, but we'll see what happens.  Some weeks I'll just be happy to get an even one photo up :)

pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment