Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  So a little story --- I really tried to be better this week and take a few more outfit pictures than last week, but for some reason, the outfits I was selecting were just not working out as well in real life as they were in my mind.  Some of the blame is due to the lack of creativity I've been feeling lately and some is just me falling into my usual rut of wearing the same thing over & over again.  When I start to feel like this, I tend to want to go shopping, but maybe with the help of Pinterest I can find some new ideas using what I already own {and save some money!}.  I'll keep you all posted :)

I did want to share my little Valentines outfit from yesterday, featuring my new DOTS shirt I picked up just for the occasion:

{sweater: Eddie Bauer; tee: DOTS; jeans: Nordstrom; shoes: Toms}

As for our Valentine's Day plans, we spent the evening at home and made homemade macaroni & cheese for dinner {my favorite!}.  It definitely wasn't anything extravagant, but just right for us!

How was your Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment