Monday, June 18, 2012

#photoadayjune Week 3


To be honest... this week was tough when it came to my #photoadayjune.  I mean, I've had some weeks where the pictures were hard to take, but it felt like this week took the cake --- I didn't know what to take pictures of {to follow the prompt}or I just forgot about the pictures until the end of the day.  I'm hoping this week will be a little better or this may be the end of the #photoaday...  I'll keep those who care updated if any decisions are made :)



+ Day 11 - door {the entrance of our home}
+ Day 12 - from a low angle {bookcases from where I sit on the floor}
+ Day 13 - art {Sam's photographs}



+ Day 14 - time {to leave work}
+ Day 15 - yellow {school bus, as my supervisor is taking a turn driving one herself}
+ Day 16 - out & about {proof}
+ Day 17 - in my bag {the necessities}


If you'd like to follow along daily on Instagram, check out my feed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment