Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Details


So after last week's announcement, I figured I would fill you in on some of the details...

Our due date is December 19th.  Yes, a possible Christmas baby!  Which currently puts me at just over 13 weeks {goodbye 1st trimester, hello 2nd!}.

I would say I'm feeling better than most in my same position.  Luckily, I haven't had any morning sickness to speak of, but I have been fighting off fatigue like it's my full time job.  Slowly my energy level has been rising, but most days I go home and feel like I've been hit with a ton of bricks.

We've known about this little baby inside of me since the middle of April {back when I was around 4 weeks}.  Unfortunately I don't have a big story of how I found out & told Sam because we were together when I took the test, but it has been fun sharing the news with family + friends and watching their reaction!

We've had a couple appointments, but at our appointment last week, we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time & everything suddenly felt real!  Like it all wasn't just in my head :)

Words can't express how excited we are to meet this little baby in about 6 months, but until then we'll keep preparing for their arrival!

3 comments:

  1. There is a darling little baby bump showing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats again! I'm excited for your blog posts to come as you prepare for the babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hip Hip Hooray for little baby fetus. Tell her/ him I say hello : )

    ReplyDelete