Wednesday, June 20, 2012

14 weeks!



How Far Along: 14 weeks!

Size of Baby: Navel orange {4.5 in, 2 to 3 oz.} according to What To Expect.

Maternity Clothes: I never really thought my clothes were tight, just fitted, so now that I'm pregnant, I feel like my closet shrank by 80%.  So I purchased a pair of jeans + a couple pairs of shorts off eBay this month and I have a handful of tees that I picked up at Target and the Gap that have been keeping me much more comfortable.

Gender: We find out later next month!

Movement: Still early.

Sleep: No change from before, except maybe my dreams are a little more crazy :)

What I miss: Eating whatever I want...

Cravings: Bagels + cream cheese and {nitrate-free} hot dogs.

Other crazy symptoms: Utterly exhausted after doing the simplest tasks.

Best Moment this week: Entering my 2nd trimester and easing some of my fears!

1 comment:

  1. Meg - you should be getting back some energy soon. Love the darling little baby bump!

    ReplyDelete