Wednesday, July 16, 2014

#StitchFix number 8

When I received my Stitch Fix last month, I knew I would be most likely be spending my days with Calvin indefinitely, so I had requested mom-friendly pieces that would make me look polished, yet still practical for this new season in my life. And while this fix wasn't a complete home run, it did help me understand where my style is going, which is a win in my book.

I apologize for the iPhone-photos-in-the-mirror, but my husband & baby were sleeping in the other room and I didn't want to bother them to help take better pictures.

Lombard Tile Print Mix Material Blouse by Pomelo

Siva Cotton Utility Jacket by Sanctuary + Lauri Ankle Length Distressed Boyfriend Jean by Just Black

Hadley Embroidery Detail Roll-Tab Tunic by Subtle Luxury + Kahlo Embroidered Racerback Tank by Le Sample

Over the last year, I've found the following tips to be helpful when requesting my next fix:

1. Be honest on your style profile and update it often!

2. Provide detailed feedback on each item you received so your stylist knows what you liked & didn't like about the pieces.

3. Link to your Pinterest page and pin, pin, pin!

By following these steps, I've found that I no longer receive items that are not "me" and more items that I'd actually wear.


Have you tried Stitch Fix?  What have you found that works for you?


I was not compensated for this review, but since I frequently check out other Stitch Fix reviews, I decided to share my photos & thoughts as well.

3 comments:

  1. Love that tunic!

    I also have the embroidered tank top in different colors from a previous SF, and I wear it all the time! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the utility jacket on you! Such a great piece all year round!

    ReplyDelete