Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Married Life!

Yup, 5 days ago I was walking down the isle to the man of my dreams. All I could see was his face tearing up and that brought back the butterflies that he has always given me. We said our vows and exchanged rings and when the pastor said, "You may now kiss the bride", I knew that was what Sam had been waiting for. We were officially married!

Our reception was fun! The food was good and all the people that showed up to support us was even better. The toasts made us laugh and cry and the cupcakes only made it in our mouths (lucky for Sam ;-)). We had our exit and tried to say goodbye to everyone who made it. Then, we were on our own.

Since that night, it's just been the two of us. We're making it work and getting used to each other - at least we're still laughing and kissing. On Saturday we drove back and unpacked the car. Sunday, we unpacked some more and went to the grocery store together. Monday, we rested and relaxed and ended the day hanging out with the Weathers. Tuesday, we woke up late and headed down to Eugene to say our goodbyes to my bestest, Kelly, and have dinner with our brother Matt! Today, we got up early and made a few trips to Walmart, Lowes, & Home Depot to pick up bark dust, trees, and soil. The rest of the day was spent going through wedding pictures that Kelly & her mom took (which I LOVE!!!).

Basically, we are just adjusting and doing great! We couldn't be happier and we can't wait to see what life has in store for us. In a few days, we'll be back to normal life - Sam goes back to work and I have to find a job. We'll always remember this first week, but we have a lifetime together and that's what I'm most excited for!

Signing off...
Meaghan Grable =)

1 comment:

  1. You're married!!! It makes me so happy to know that you are now happily married. It seems like only a few days ago that you were missing Sam because you rarely saw him. Think - now you're inseparable!

    ReplyDelete