Sunday, July 20, 2008

Off to Bend we go...
Our first road trip as husband and wife (& dogs...)

My mom took us out to McMenemins for a late birthday dinner.
(Notice the long hair...)

My brother & mom.

The best macaroni EVER!

And the reason we headed to Bend in the first place...
My good friend from high school (we were practically inseparable freshman & sophomore year), Kacie Mcgee...

...is now Mrs. Kacie Ryan!!!

The bride & I (and my shorter hair...)

And before we left the wedding, my mom had to get a shot of Sam & I dancing since we didn't get a first dance at our wedding, so here we are... =)

We had a great time in Bend!
It was sadly cut shorter than we planned because Lily & Trede (my mom's dog) didn't hit it off and we decided to hit the road early on Sunday.
Thanks for the great time mom! We'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. First, I love your short hair! Second, I really like the pic of you and Sam dancing, very sweet. Third, I'm so glad that I got to see you while you were here. I wanted to talk to you about so much that I left was cut short. I know we'll have more time soon. When I make it to Salem I want a whole day just to talk, hang out, and shop! Love you!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete