Thursday, July 24, 2008

I got a job!

I'll be doing similar tasks as I was at the credit union, but on a much larger scale (they have 60 branches, Mid Oregon had 4).
I'm not sure when I start, but I've had a good time being a full-time housewife.

In other news, Bethany, Jon, & Rachel came over for hamburgers and wedding pictures on Tuesday night. It was a good time and they were all troopers, sitting through 500+ wedding picture slide show... WOW!

Meaghan, Sam, Rachel, Bethany, & Buster (Jon & Lily not pictured)

Hope you're all having a good week!

2 comments:

  1. you got a job!!!!
    oh man.
    i love you. and miss you. and wish i could see you this weekend, but soon. right?!
    oh.
    sad.
    i mean...happy. you got a job. those bankers....get ready for my kitten!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait wait...
    i woke up this morning and was still SOOO excited for your job!!!!
    when do you start?!
    ah!

    i love you!

    ReplyDelete