Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday Wish List

With temperatures hovering between 60 and 70 degrees lately (with a couple 80 degree days thrown in for fun) , it's hard not to think of all the summer skirts out there. And although I enjoy a good skirt, I rarely find myself in one... until this year! If you take a look in my closet, you'll see that I have a good amount of skirts I could definitely work into my daily wardrobe and why not take advantage of the nice weather and let my legs enjoy it too!

The Foldover Jersey Skirt from Old Navy has recently caught my eye for a couple reasons. (1) Since I sit at a computer for most of the work week, why not be comfortable doing it. (2) And, who doesn't love bright colors to spring up their outfits! Plus, it's only $15, which is practically a steal in my book.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with the skirt situation. I myself just purchased one and it got me all excited about summer and sun. Good choice on the Old Navy $15 jersey skirt - perfect for those long days at the office and stylish too!!

    ReplyDelete